What type of business Activities can be taken under Australia ETA Business Visa
April 25, 2019
If you are planning to a short trip to Australia, you will require either a business ETA Visa (subclass-601) or business eVisitor Visa (subclass-651). Please note that Australia ETA Visa or eVisitor Visa depends on your country.
A business visitor can:
- Make general employment or business enquires
- Perform a business contact through investigation, negotiation, review and signing.
- Carry activity as a part of an official government visit.
- Participate in conference, seminar, trade fair (without any payment)
But a business visitor must not -
- work in Australia
- sell goods or services in Australia
Please note that, like Australia ETA or eVisitior tourist Visa, Business visa is also a temporary visa, with which a visitor can stay up to maximum 3 months and it is granted for maximum 12 months or up to the valid period of the passport. The grant period is started from the date it is granted. Traveler with Australia ETA Business visa can travel outside Australia and return as many times as he/she want while the visa is valid.