Steps to Apply for Australia Visa Malaysia
Jun 17, 2019
If you are a citizen from any of 45 eligible countries including Malaysia or Singapore and planning to visit Australia for tourism or basic non-working business purposes and your tour plan is for 3 months (90 Days) or less, Australia ETA Visa (subclass 601) or Australia eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651) is the best option for you to apply.
Australia ETA Visa application process is the easiest and most hassle free. Just follow below steps and enjoy you trip to Australia.
Before you apply online-
- Check whether you are from any of Australia ETA Visa eligible countries .
- Check your visa validity (it must be more than 6 months)
- Check whether you have a valid PayPal account or Credit/Debit card (to be used through PayPal) or you have online access to your bank account for online payment for the Visa service fees.
Filling online application form-
- Provide accurate information during filling the Australia ETA Visa Application Form . It should be 100% matched with your passport.
- As a visa applicant, you must prove your identity and provide true information with your application.
- Ensure a valid email ID in the application form, as you will be updated and communicated through this email address once your application is submitted.
- Complete your application submission process through confirming the payment of Visa service fees.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive an Application reference number for your further query or to track your application's progress.
Receive the result of your application-
- Base on the Service type you taken, you will get a written advice from Australia ETA System and a copy of Application Grant or Refusal Letter form the agent you applied from.
- If your application is granted, you will be notify with the grant letter (visa documents ) with the date your visa starts.
- If your application is refused (refusal case is very minimum), you will also receive a refusal letter. You will also be advised by the Australia ETA authority to contact the nearest Australian visa office to make a new application
- If any further assessment is required for your application by the ETA authority, then you will be advised to check the application after 12 hours. And you will also be notified again if the referred application is granted or refused. Though you are advised to wait for further 12 hours, it takes maximum 1-2 hours to complete the further assessment and notify you accordingly.
After your Australia ETA Visa application is granted-
- Though your ETA visa is systematically linked with your passport, it is better to take a print of the VISA document during you travel to Australia.
- Go through Australia ETA Visa or Australia eVisitor conditions carefully.
- Pack your stuffs and be ready to have a wonderful trip to Australia.